Central Michigan University (CMU) will host webinars in late February and early March to introduce prospective students to Certificate in Professional Sales, a flexible online course starting March 19t 19 – May 7, 2020. The webinars are a chance to learn about sales education as a doorway to a smart new career choice: One-third of all U.S. job vacancies are sales jobs, always, no matter the region or prevailing economy.
Students meet online on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7:30pm to 9:00pm (EST). The new course prepares students for a wide range of technology-enabled sales roles. Course graduates receive a valuable professional credential: Certificate in Professional Sales. More good news: Sales skills are transferable to success in other roles, too.
WEBINAR DATES AND TIMES
Click on the link to register for one of these webinars to learn more about Certificate in Professional Sales:
- February 26, 6pm: https://www.cmich.edu/Global/Events/Pages/EventRegistration.aspx?eventid=868
- March 4, 12pm: https://www.cmich.edu/Global/Events/Pages/EventRegistration.aspx?eventid=869
- March 6, 3pm: https://www.cmich.edu/Global/Events/Pages/EventRegistration.aspx?eventid=872
- March 4, 6pm: https://www.cmich.edu/Global/Events/Pages/EventRegistration.aspx?eventid=871
- March 10, 10am: https://www.cmich.edu/Global/Events/Pages/EventRegistration.aspx?eventid=870
- March 10, 3pm: https://www.cmich.edu/Global/Events/Pages/EventRegistration.aspx?eventid=867
The course is offered by Central Michigan University, Center for Administration and Leadership. For more information, call (989) 774-3718 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today. The links below provide information on the course details and the option for college credit through the American Council on Education for the Certificate in Professional Sales at CMU.
- Certificate in Professional Sales course outline link https://virtanza.com/for-colleges-and-universities/
- American Council on Education College Credit Recommendations for the Certificate in Professional Sales http://www2.acenet.edu/credit/?fuseaction=browse.getOrganizationDetail&FICE=1008852
- The course is approved by Michigan Works at the following website: https://jobs.mitalent.org/MiTC/Program/ProgramDetails?pc=2019001174.